Sunday, September 15, 2013

Last year recap

I got pregnant, had a beautiful baby girl, and gained back the 60 lbs. (plus a couple extra) I just lost.  It has been a crazy year, now we have 3 kids all under the age of 3!! I have no time and no energy now. When our baby turned 3 months I was still wearing my maternity clothes and fit into none of my other cute clothes. Talk about depressing!!!! So I decided it was time to start to lose some weight. Easier said than done, I don't know why but this time it was so hard. For about 3 weeks the scale was up and down. I was just doing the same as before eating healthy and exercising. I was doing ok and lost some weight but then I started to lose my milk (I'm nursing). I did a ton of research for something/anything that could help me out and was safe enough for my baby. I had no luck and almost gave up competly and figured I wouldn't fit in anything for another year. Then the moment that has changed my life happened:

I was at my mother in in-laws house for the weekend (who's been having alot of health issues lately) and she was telling me all about this new product she got from my sister in law. It was helping her with her depression, sleeping problems, energy level and many more issues. And it was all natural and you could take it while nursing. Right away I started collecting as much information as I could. Soon I learned that it can also help you lose weight!! I was on board and had to get some of this. I talked to my sister in law and she told me even more stories of people it helped. It has helped so many people with MS, anxiety, allergies, appetite control, mood enhancer, blood sugar, blood pressure, and bloating. I ordered some and haven't looked back. I am now down 15 lbs.!!  Last night was the first time in 1 year I could fit into something that wasn't maternity!!! Plus I have more energy than ever, I am able to run circles around my kids. How often can you say that?! I feel great and can't believe the weight I have lost!!! It has taken a lot of hard work though, I've been eating right and exercising still. They have just helped me through the process and made it a little bit easier. If you are interested I'm learning more about it you can leave a comment with your email or message me through Facebook!

2 comments: