Saturday, July 28, 2012

A Meaningful Change in My Life

So I have finally started a blog! I'm really excited to start this blog it is a big deal for me because I have been consciously putting it off so it's been about 5 years in the making. So to finally start it is a huge step for me. I still have no clue what I'm doing so be patient with me. I'm still trying to figure the blog format and life out! I have lost 60 lbs so far. Losing weight has taught me more about life than I ever would have thought. I thought being over weight was just about eat. I found out really fast that it's not! It has a whole emotional and mental side to it. I plan on blogging about my thoughts, feelings, what I ate each day, the workouts I did, and any inspiration that has helped me get through losing weight. PLEASE make comments, because I need a lot of motivation and help. I have already gained back 16 lbs. so I need all the help I can get. Anyways yesterday I did an Insanity Workout. Insanity is a at home workout DVD by Beach Body that I LOVE. It definitively holds true to its name, it is insane. Then today I ran 12 miles and therefore I'm so sore! I've been doing all of this to loss weight but it's also training for a full marathon that I'll be running with my sister-in-laws in September. I am so nervous but it has been an awesome experience that has taught me the limits of my body and what I can do. 

1 comment:

  1. So proud of you!!! You are heading on the right path, its exciting to see the results you can get from pushing yourself. It's great that you decided to write this blog, because it will not only push yourself to keep up the hardwork but just to see how many people you can help in the process. Motivation!!! Love it! I love you, keep up the good work, you deserve only the best!

    ReplyDelete