Monday, July 30, 2012

Figuring it out

So I am starting to finally figure how to do a blog out. Its going to still take me awhile to get it all down so please be patient with me. Yesterday i ate:

Breakfast
1- Dannion Oikos Greek Yogurt= 130 cal
2- 3/4 Cup Frosted Flakes= 194 cal
2- 1/2 Cup Skim Milk= 80 cal

Lunch
2- Slices of Whole Wheat bread= 160 cal
3 Ounces Turkey Slices= 120 cal
1/4 Alvocado= 80 cal
1 slice Muentser Cheese= 83 cal (this was a treat I NEVER eat cheese)
1 Cup Grapes= 62 cal

Dinner
4- Slices of Whole Wheat Bread= 320 cal
4 Ounces Pot Roast= 235 cal

Snacks
2- Peach= 117 cal
I had a few bites of pasta and potato salad to.

I figured all of this added up to about 2,000 calories a day. I have to eat alot of calories per day because I'm training for the marathon and I'm still nursing. To figure out how many calories you should be eating in a day click on this link http://www.muscleandstrength.com/tools/bmr-and-daily-calorie-calculator.html. Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment