Friday, August 10, 2012

Eating Right vs. Working Out?

What is more important eating right or working out? In my experience it has been eating right. You could work out all day burn a ton of calories and then go gain it back by eating a Big Mac, fries, and drink. Yes you'll gain muscle and get in better shape but in the end your not helping yourself be healthier. I started out just eating right and lost 17 lbs. fast. It's really important what you put in your body. I try to only eat and drink the best things for my body. I know whatever I put into y body has an effect on me for good or bad. I eat a chicken salad and I feel great afterwards. But when I eat a cheeseburger I always feel awful afterwards. So if you have to pick between making a healthy meal or working out. Eat something healthy

No comments:

Post a Comment