Monday, August 27, 2012

What Not To Wear?

One great lesson Ive learned is what not to wear all from the hit tv show with Stacy and Clinton. I LOVE this show so much I even bought the book "Dress Your Best" and the app. There all about loving and embracing your body with all it imperfections and dressing for your body or your body type. We all come in diffent shapes and sizes and Stacy and Clinton show you what will look best on your body type. Plus a lot of there tips and tricks will make you look skinnier and slimmer. I use there advice and it helps me hide my baby flab I do have it you just can't tell!! They also show you how to "hide" your problem areas (for me it's my thighs, shhh). I would highly recommend watching this show or checking out there website. They have a lot of great advice to making you feel more comfortable in your clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment