Monday, September 3, 2012

Carrie Underwood awesome leg workout

Carrie Underwood
So I would LOVE to have her legs! I feel my problem area is my legs, for me it hereditary we have a JayLo booty and huge hips. Which means I always focus on doing good leg workouts. Carrie Underwood has a great leg routine:


Try Carrie’s Signature Leg Workout

1. Back Lunges with a Bicep Curl

From a standing position, step one leg backwards into a deep lunge, then come back into a standing position, while also doing a bicep curl with free weights. Do 15 for each leg for two or three sets.
2. Front Lunges with a Torso Twist
Holding a medicine ball in front on you, step forward into a front lunge, then twist sideways in the direction of the lunge (if you lunge with your right leg, twist towards the right). Do 15 for each leg for two or three sets.
3. Jump Squats
From the squat position, jump into the air as high as you can, landing back into the squat position. Repeat for 20 to 25 reps.
I like to add 40-50 Bridges for 2-3 sets as well. I feel like that helps tone my Jay Lo butty as well. Below is the link to the article where I got all this information. It's an interview with Carrie Underwood and she talks about how she has lost weight and kept it off.


http://www.ahlanlive.com/incoming/article59682.ece/BINARY/carrielegs_1_full.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment