Wednesday, September 5, 2012

What is your goal for today?


Setting little daily goals has been a way to accompish my big general goal of losing 70 lbs. I normally keep my goals in different categories spritual, nutritional, excersie, mental, mommy, and wife. Here are my general goals for each day:

Spritual- 1.) Say my morning and night prayers 2.) Read atleast 5 verse to 1 hour of scriptures in the morning and at night

Nutritional- 1.) Eat healthy 2.) Eat 2,000 calories

Excersie- 1.) Run 3-8 miles 2.) Do additional workout= Insanity, or Pintrest workout (I have those posted on my pintrest account, check them out if your interested), or ride the bike for 1 hour

Mental- 1.) Have 10 minutes of quiet or meditation time

Mommy- 1.) Have quiet time with the kids 2.) Do one fun activity (read book, play outside, park, and etc.)

Wife- 1.) Give my hubby a big kiss 2.) Give him 30 minutes when he gets home from work to relax 3.) Clean 1-2 rooms

I read in a book once to have a range of goals so that you have a minium that you at least have to do each day. Then if you can only fit that in you will feel great for accomplishing what you set out to do. Then if you have more time and energy try to get to the high end of your goals. For example do I ever get to read my scriptures for 2 hours a day, no but I try to go for that and if I get an hour total it is a really good day. So what are your goals for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment