Friday, September 7, 2012

Guest Blogger- Lynzee

The next few days we will be having our first guest blogger!!!! I am preparing both mental and physical for the 5K and marathon coming up in the next week so I asked my best friend for some help. Her name is Lynzee and she is an amazing women. Its so hard to describe a person that has had so much influence for good in your life. We first meet in elementary school and right away I knew I wanted to be friends with her. She is that totally gorgeous popular girl that everyone wants to be friends with because she is so amazing and nice. Lynzee has always had an amazing body (like an amazing model body!!) and I have always admired her and how she takes care of herself and other people. I remember as kids we would always eat a whole cheesecake together (yes we did it in one sitting, we were young, stupid, and could do that then). I love our memories of being on our high school dance team together. We both have always had a love for dance and being fit. We have been through so much together love, loss, boys, food, exercise, school, and much more. Lynzee is the type of friend you will never forget and will always be your best friend even though you are miles apart because of the impact she had on my life and she has helped shape me into the person I am today. I hope you enjoy her posts, they are truly AMAZING (I keep telling her she should just take over the blog) she has awesome proven tips and advice on how to be healthy. I hope you enjoy and thanks so much Lynzee for all your help and love you are truly the best! Love ya

No comments:

Post a Comment