Wednesday, September 5, 2012

How to Exercise with baby!

5 exercises for mom & baby!
So now that my first one has started preschool and we have ventured out into the world and my sole purpose in life is no longer changing poopy diapers, I have discovered it's hard to get a workout in! There are days were I go from start to finish and never stop. Yes I know this is probably how it is every day for you but running all over crazy is new to me. So I love these great workout that are quick and easy and occupy the kiddos as well. It's nice because I can do it a couple of times with each kids. Yes, its hard with my 30 lbs kid but it sure is an awesome workout. I even try to indiscreetly do them while we are out and about and pretend like I am just playing with my kids so I don't look like a total dork. Try them out they are great if you don't have time to get a workout in today or if you just need something to keep the kids occupied.

http://blogs.babble.com/babys-first-year-blog/2012/02/01/5-more-exercises-for-mommies-and-babies/?utm_campaign=babbleeditors&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=5-exercises&utm_source=pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment